Saturday, June 26, 2010

been a little bit busy

i've been too busy to blog! my little baby girl and her bff graduated from high school on June 6th.



(I have no idea why my shirt was hitched up like that. don't judge! lol :O)

i'm still reeling from the chaos that was involved! family in town for 3 days, 2 bbqs, the actual graduation...it took me at least a week to recover, and before i know it, a month has almost passed and my blog has the distinct sound of crickets. *chirp chirp*



I HAVE been making stuff..I made that sign above out of freezer paper. and I made a bunch of thank you cards. they were so cute that we got a thank you note for the thank you card we had sent to thank someone for a gift! Lex wants to know if we should send a thank you note for the thank you note...

I also made an entire 24 page scrapbook album for my youngest sister to send her deployed hubby on their anniversary. i did not take a single photo of the finished project. i'm the worst scrapbooker ever.



that's her with my dad's lab molly. see, I am trying to distract you from my lack of blogging with cute girls and pooches :O)

my mom, on the other hand, has been blogging her heart out! please go give her blog a peek:



so many cute ideas, cheap ideas, awesome ideas :O) my mom rocks!

check out these treasures and MORE on her blog:



stay tuned, i have lots of neat stuff up my sleeves :O)

3 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

I hear ya, our graduation was June 8th, and wow was there a lot to do!

Did I know that's your Mom's blog? I need a spreadsheet.

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Hey, I got a comment on my blog that you had a new post! Score! And no pics of the deployment scrapbook? Boo! Other blogs are featuring your stuff, they're getting lots of attention with their spins on your bows, balls, etc. Love you!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

sounds like you've been way busy. But how fun to celebrate your daughter's grad and her best friend too.