Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i'm a weiner!


I entered this altered birdhouse in a Found Art Fun challenge over at TallyScrapper and I won first place! So exciting, I won some product from the online store! I'm also trying out for their DT...it's so nerve-wracking! The top 6 get places on the dt for 3 months...I have one more layout to submit. AND, I'm playing in the TS Survivor Challenge, week one is almost done, can't wait for the next challenge! Yeah, I'm all about the tally right now :O)

Toot-Toot! I've been invited to be a featured sketch artist at Sisterhood of Scrap! I'll post when I know the day :O) I love the concept of this site, and check them out often. I've never had the time to join in the fun before, but these real-life sisters inspire me!

On a more personal note, we survived Alexa turning 16...due to her astronomical cel phone bill we were not able to have a celebration. I felt bad, she felt bad, it was a terrible couple of days. One night I grabbed her and took her out to dinner, just the two of us, and we just talked and talked. It's all good now. I still can not believe she is 16, it seems like just yesterday she was standing in her crib screaming her little head off and projectile vomiting across the room. Good times, good times.

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool blog! Love your header!!!! You are a very talented lady. Gonna add to my favs for sure!!!!Good luck in the contest!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I am cracking up about your 16 year old....not quite there yet, I have a 10 and 12 year old, but you are right about time just flying by. Don't miss those projectile vomit days! Love the birdhouse and congrats on winning first place!

Debby Winters said...

I just found your blog and it is wonderful! Absolutely love your name! That is so my life -- creative chaos!
Congrats on your invite...from looking at your works you are very talented and love what you do! The birdhouse is just amazing!